Sell your programming
In the TrainHeroic Marketplace
Every day, thousands of athletes search the TrainHeroic Marketplace to find a training program that fits their goals.
To sell programming in the Marketplace, please email our support team to enable your account.
Email [email protected] and ask us to enable your account
3 Steps to Start Selling
Once your account has been enabled to sell in the TrainHeroic Marketplace, follow these 3 simple steps to get started.
Build a program
Build and save a program to your library. Or, create a “team” to sell a programming subscription.
*You should have already completed this step
Build a sales page
Use our simple page builder to create a stunning sales page designed to optimize conversions.
Pre-launch check list
Step 1: Getting Started
Once you’ve received confirmation that your account is Marketplace seller enabled, you can begin building your products.
Decide which product type you’ll sell
First, decide which type of product you’d like to sell – a static program or a group coaching subscription.
- Fixed-length program (no need to keep updating programming!)
- Build it once, set it and sell
- Provide programming options to athletes who prefer an independent training environment
- Buyers start the program on their schedule
- Buyers do not receive access to you as a coach
- Passive income generator
Group Coaching Subscription
- Buyers pay you each month to maintain their membership to your coaching group
- Update programming weekly
- Build community with Leaderboards and TH Chat
- Buyers start the program from the day they purchase. Jump right in!
- Provide group coaching and encouragement through a group chat feed
*Sellers can only list their own custom programming (obviously).
**If you sell a programming subscription, you must keep your programming current
Access your marketplace settings directly from your teams menu or the program tab in your library.
Group Coaching Subscriptions
From here, navigate to your Marketplace tab and fill in the basic settings for your product. From here, you’ll control things like:
- Public listing or private
- Whether you’d like to offer a free trial (only available on team subscription products)
- Whether you’d like to sell your products to other coaches or only directly to clients
Step 2: Build a Sales Page
We’ve included all the elements you need to draw in your perfect clients.
No guesswork for you. Just follow our lead.
- Draw in potential customers with a strong first impression
- Show (and tell) customers the value your program delivers
- List features included in your training plans with just a few clicks
- Display a sample week of training
Share testimonials from your current/past clients
Add some customizable FAQs
Click this button to launch the pagebuilder
The green dots at the top of the pagebuilder show your progress, and you can save or preview your work at any time. The elements marked with an * are required before launching.
Step 3: Pre-launch Checklist
Your programming is built, you’ve got a killer sales page built, now there are a few last steps to button up before you go live.
Set yourself up to get paid
Use attribution links for your marketing
Entering Your PayPal Info
Critical step: Just enter your PayPal account info before going live to ensure you get paid.
We pay our coaches via PayPal only on the 15th of every month for your sales occurring the prior month.
Navigate to “My Organizations” page from your avatar dropdown.
You can add important information about your organization from here including your PayPal email (this is never shared publicly).
Our attribution solution allows you to look at traffic and conversions coming from different sources and marketing efforts. This is done by appending a special tracking code to a URL you’ll use as a link for specific marketing efforts.
We include custom links for:
- Your website
We also allow for very simple creation of new links that you can customize to run affiliate marketing campaigns like never before.
It is important to always use Attribution links in your marketing so that TrainHeroic can give you credit (and better pricing) for the sales you drive versus the sales driven by TrainHeroic Match service. Learn More
Access your attribution dashboard from your account avatar dropdown.
From here, simply copy and paste the pre-made channel attribution links or create your own for additional channels.
You’re ready to launch! Navigate back to your sales page and select the “go live” button. Market your new products, and watch your business grow. You’ll only be able to publish your sales page if all sections marked with an * are marked with a green check.
Learn more about Marketplace analytics for post-launch success.
Made with love, sweat, protein isolate and hard work in Denver, CO
© 2023 TrainHeroic, Inc. All rights reserved.