BE YOUR BEST
At TrainHeroic, we believe everyone deserves a work environment that values their unique perspective and that each person’s voice has the opportunity to elevate us all.
Together we build solutions that help coaches and athletes be their best. Our web and mobile tools enable smart and effective strength and conditioning. We proudly serve clients in the Olympics, high school, college, professional sports, and private training facilities.
Love is at the center of all we do. To be successful at TrainHeroic, you need to love what you do, love why you’re doing it and love those you serve.
TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
We take pride in taking care of our people. Our TrainHeroic team consists of about 20 people, but we receive the robust benefits of our much larger parent company, Peaksware. Together under Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music – we have been recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” five times and were named #68 on Built In Colorado’s 100 Best Places to Work. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millenial Women Worldwide”
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- One week of paid parental leave for new parents — biological or adoptive
- $100k of life insurance coverage with buy-up options
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
As of Friday, March 13, 2020, Peaksware/TrainHeroic employees are working remotely from home indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote onboarding to the best of our ability. An in-person meeting at the office may be required to provide equipment and/or VPN access to enable remote work, or a delayed start may occur depending upon government orders and regulations at the time.
No current openings that match your skillset? Submit a general application today!