BE YOUR BEST
At TrainHeroic, we build solutions that help coaches and athletes be their best. Our web, mobile and tablet tools enable smart and effective strength and conditioning. We proudly serve clients in the NFL, Olympics, high school, college and private training facilities.
We’re a high performance culture that serves high performance coaches and athletes. We believe in servant leadership and are seeking humble, hungry and smart change-makers striving to leave their mark on the world.
Love is at the center of all we do. To be successful at TrainHeroic, you need to love what you do, love why you’re doing it and love those you serve.
TrainHeroic is part of the Peaksware portfolio of brands. Peaksware has been featured in BuiltInColorado’s Top 100 Companies list since 2017 and our brands have been recognized in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” multiple years in a row. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millenial Women Worldwide”. We are proud of our company culture and of consistently being recognized, both locally and nationally, as a top workplace.
We would love to have you join our energized team!
TrainHeroic operates under the umbrella company Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music. Together, we have been recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” five times.
ALL HEROES RECEIVE
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
- Creative and high energy office at INDUSTRY Denver in RiNo
As of Friday, March 13, 2020, Peaksware/TrainHeroic employees are working remotely from home indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote onboarding to the best of our ability. An in-person meeting at the office may be required to provide equipment and/or VPN access to enable remote work, or a delayed start may occur depending upon government orders and regulations at the time.
- Senior Software Engineer – Backend
- No current openings that match your skillset? Submit a general application today!