Peaksware/TrainHeroic employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote onboarding to the best of our ability.
- No current openings that match your skillset? Submit a general application today!
BE YOUR BEST
At TrainHeroic, we believe everyone deserves a work environment that values their unique perspective and that each person’s voice has the opportunity to elevate us all.
Together we build solutions that help coaches and athletes be their best. Our web and mobile tools enable smart and effective strength and conditioning. We proudly serve clients in the Olympics, high school, college, professional sports, and private training facilities.
Love is at the center of all we do. To be successful at TrainHeroic, you need to love what you do, love why you’re doing it and love those you serve.
TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
We take pride in taking care of our people. Our TrainHeroic team consists of about 20 people, but we receive the robust benefits of our much larger parent company, Peaksware. Together under Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music – we have been recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” five times and were named #68 on Built In Colorado’s 100 Best Places to Work. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millennial Women Worldwide”
- Competitive salary and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for new parents — biological or adoptive
- 5% 401(k) match
- $100k of life insurance coverage with buy-up options
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Regular, complimentary financial planning with a professional advisor
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top-brand gear