Coach playbook chapter 3: coach
Be your best, and keep clients coming back for more
Stay ahead of your clients’ needs, become a communication wiz, and still have time to be your badass self outside of the biz, too. Watch below to see the magic in action.
Your Coach Home page is your central command:
- As your clients complete training sessions, a summary card is automatically populated.
- Manage, monitor, and communicate with all your clients in one place.
- See reminders when clients need programming.
- Keep clients immersed with personalized instructions, consistent feedback, and some peppy inspo (virtual fist bumps are never a bad idea)
Bottom line: You’ll look like a multitasking wiz to all of your clients.
- It’s hard to show a victory dance via text. Video makes that easier. Get your gang to show their stuff. Use video in session comments and DMs.
- It’s not a one-way street. Urge your clients to upload video of their training. They’ll give it more effort, and you’ll give better feedback. Everybody wins.
- We’ve pre-loaded some sample session summaries from Demo clients to your account. Send them a message and explore coach home as you’ll use it withyour paying clients.