// Calling all heroes: join the Trainheroic support team on your terms. Make extra cash between training your clients.
Our Customer Service Philosophy:
Our purpose is simple. We exist to help coaches and athletes be their best. Along the way, we aim to provide a delightful experience from the platform itself, the prices that you pay and your interactions with our team.
We understand that time is valuable and empower our users to get the answers they need, when they need them. With our self-serve Help Center, answers are just a click away, 24/7.
For those more involved questions, our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Success team is ready to provide an assist. We can’t wait to help you unlock the Hero that lies within.
Is this something that you’d like to be a part of? Are you looking for some additional income that can be earned on your own schedule – like between client sessions?
If you are a current TrainHeroic user, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re looking to take on several part-time Customer Service Representatives to help us with our support ticket volume. Your goal is to be a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional point of contact for our customers providing the highest quality customer service in a timely manner.
You’ll be responsible for helping athletes with marketplace subscription and billing adjustments, answering basic technical questions and basic account troubleshooting all on your own time. Work when you want for as long as you want with our pay by ticket model and earn on average $20/hr.
The ideal candidate will have…
- A desire to help others
- Enthusiasm for providing high-quality service
- The ability to be resourceful
- Experience using the TrainHeroic platform
- Strong writing skills
What you’ll get…
- Flexible schedule (work in off-hours when you have extra time available)
- Ability to work from home
- Competitive compensation on a per ticket basis. Average earning of over $20/hr
- An opportunity to provide expertise and connect with other coaches and athletes
- Paid training and orientation ($20 / hr)
- Free TrainHeroic Swag
If you think that you’d be a good fit for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : “Part-time CS Application” and answer the following questions:
- How long have you used TrainHeroic as a coach or athlete?
- What experience do you have in customer service?
- How many hours per week are you looking to work?
- What does it mean to provide excellent customer service?
- Tell us a bit about why you’d like to work for TrainHeroic.